(My Trip to Korea) Day 4 & 5: JEJUUUUUU! Walkthrough Jeju Market, Jeju Island, Jeju Shop, Jeju, Jeju, Jeju!

Alright, let me start it off with this. I LOVED JEJU! That place was the most beautiful place I have ever been. Don't get me wrong I love Seoul too but ugh, taking a few days off the big city never been so good!










 Lonely rock (like me..)





 Life seafood!



 Nom nom nom nom







Dream house!! LOL

In Jeju I also went to a few museums, such as Believe It or Not and Teddy Bear Museums. I took a lot of pictures there with my cousin camera, but I forgot to download it to my computer (> n ~ ) So anyway I will have all the address down bellow if you wanted to take a look ^^ (They're actually right across each other!) It's worth going in for sure!

Believe it Or Not Museum,
32, Jungmungwangwang-ro110beon-gil, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do 
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 중문관광로110번길 32 (색달동)


Teddy Bear Museum,
2889 Saekdal-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea

No comments