Saturday, June 30, 2012
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
As you guys may already know I'm done school!! I'm entering a new school next year. I'm kind of nervous, I mean new friends, new teacher, and new schedule.. it's pretty scary. Anyone else entering a new school next year? You guys may feel the same way. Anyway, around five days ago now I had my farewell and here I'm showing you what I was wearing.
After the video it's good to have a photoshoot. Don't you think? Well, this next pictures is not really a photoshoot, because we took it as a farewell picture kind of thing, but there's also a couple of photoshoot that Ebubu took for me.
|Ebubu showing off her funny side ( :|
Again, I've so much picture that we took at the Farewell, but the picture that I've upload is the one that are good enough to upload. Anyone had their farewell already? Let me know how was it?
Have a great Summer guys!
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
I might not post anything else before June the 28th, because I have to do Provincial exams. Anyone else still doing their exams? Whoever you are Good luck! I'm sure you can do it, just work hard!
Thank you so much for all the comments and messages. It seems like you guys like the Fashion Post! We sure will make more fashion videos in the future, and I'm pretty sure we will make more videos in the Summer for sure!
I hope you guys have a good day!
Friday, June 15, 2012
Sunday, June 10, 2012
- I've fall in love at first sight with this lipstick! It's Paul and Joe collections. Aren't they just adorable? It's a little cat as a lipsticks! and also The colour is totally me. You can get this cute lipstick from ASOS.
- This studded dress from Topshop is lovely, I just think that it'll look so good when you wear it in the Summer. Nude colour dress with a little bow on your head. Ah, how I imagined that dress! Apparently it's out of stock right now, but who knows it might be back.
- One of my friend wore this at school, I asked her where she got it from, because I just love love them, then she said she got it from Spring. Aah, they're so pretty!
- I saw one of my look book fashionista wore this, and lucky I'm lucky she put a link on where she got this jacket from; It's from Romwe. Oh gash, I love them. London ftw!
- Last but not least is this cute dress from Jack Wills. This dress is so simple, but rich. If you know what I meant. I think this dress will be a great great dress for the summer!