On Wednesday I wear formal clothes.
Friday, April 12, 2013
1. Outfits planning for my new videos.
2. Eating a lot of Easter chocolates. Mini and Robin eggs are my favourite!
3. Listening to Justin Timberlake's new album 24/7.
4. Wearing my Katz continuously.
This week is exam week, and I only have one exam to do. So basically after you finish your exam you have a couple of days off. I thought it'll be interesting to post what I've been doing lately. What have you guys been doing this week? : )
Monday, April 8, 2013
Spring is just around the corner, and this post is my way of celebrating the lovely weather I've been having for this last couple of days.
Since spring is so well known with the theme flower. I put together this video on how I would style Floral Prints this season.
I hope you guys had an amazing Spring Break :)
Friday, April 5, 2013
My wish for the future is to go to Coachella. It is literally so hard for me to go alright. First of all, I don't live in California, and second of all I am a full time student and have no time to just go to the States for a Music Festival. Coachella 2013 are coming up pretty soon, and I thought it'll be fun to create an outfit that I would totally rock IF I go to Coachella.
- Since Coachella takes place in the spring time, I thought I added a touch of this floral crown from kisforkani in this outfit.
- I don't know about you guys, but if it's about festival and going out, I need my bag to put essential things. This simple crossbody bag from Topshop would be perfect for this situations.
- I assume the weather will be really nice in California, so I have this off the shoulder crop top from Motel since it show off some of your skin but not too much.
- No matter how much I want to look good. I know that this IS a music event. I know that I'll be walking around, jamming out, and so on. I thought this sandals from Topshop would be the perfect combination.
- Sunnies, you for sure will need them! I picked this heart sunglasses from Nordstorm. They go really well with the theme I wanted to go. Little things can make a difference, you know ;)
- This cute skater skirt from Topshop looks so good with the crop top. Enough said.