Sweater Weather






beanie: diy / crop hoodie: diy / sweater: eBay / pants: mom's / boots: zara. Photos by Holly Weinkauf

I am back guys! I'll be seriously continue posting more and more blog post. I know I alway say this but this time I am serious. I feel a bit sad when I don't blog, so that's why I told myself I HAVE to post more often. I also found a friend that is willing to help me with all of this, so that is one of the big surprise. Anyway, I have written many ideas for both my blog and youtube, so I'll be out with many more posts!!!

The weather has been getting chillier by days, I've been living in this crop hoodie that I chopped of due to love hate feeling towards it. I am definitely is not looking forward for winter..

I hope you guys are all well :)

22 comments

  1. love your post and your sweater <3

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sweater! I too am dreading winter, I hate the cold!

    www.stylishsilhouettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket, such a cute outfit! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so snug Tasha, what a lovely outfit. Don't feel sad when you don't blog! Glad you've got a friend to help you out though, I know how much time it can take up! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your sweater and that diy hoodie <3

    http://soniatahir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww very nice!! I like this hoodie and I'm so in love with your shoes. They look awesome :)

    ♥ Maho
    www.bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit! love the sweater!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love. Xx

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty!!! Love your look here! The sweater looks gorgeous on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty, love the sweater ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Consistent blogging is always a challenge! Love the hot pink hoodie :)

    Mili from Call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  12. the sweater looks cute on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely! I really love your sweater <3
    wanna follow each other?

    sweet and sugars,
    DIAS

    ReplyDelete
  14. crop hoodie! genius combination with the sweater. love love

    ReplyDelete